Are you hearing about twitter? Most of the answer will be yes. Twitter is a famous online free social bookmarking site and microblogging service that’s users enables to send and read tweets. Are you thinking what is tweeting.
Tweets is a text messages limited to 140 characters. Only registered users can read and post tweets. But unregistered users can only read them. Twitter was founded in march, 2006. Founder names are Evan Williams, Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone. Its headquarters is situated in San Francisco, CA, u.s.a.
I hear that, twitter sees 218M monthly active users. And among them, 163.5 monthly mobile users. So what is the amount of daily users? Estimated 100M daily users and 500M tweets per day. And 7% Americans are using it.
Twitter has no age limit to use. Any one can make twitter sign up. For the novice, today I am going to share you how to twitter sign up. In this tutorial, I will give you step by step guide for twitter sign up.
Some Instructions For twitter sign up
1) First, go to this link https://twitter.com/signup.
2) To twitter sign up, enter your full name means first and last name.
3) Then put your email address and next time you need to confirm this email address when they send a email verification link on this email.
4) Now create a great password.
5) Then chose your username.
6) Now click the button to create my account.
7) After that you able to access your account, now you need to follow 5 people. You can also unfollow them on next time.
8) Next, go to your account and set your profile avatar and set your account
Latest posts by Taposh Kapuria (see all)
- Interview with Pradeep Kumar, CEO & Founder of Slashsquare - August 27, 2014
- Interview With Kulwant Nagi from BloggingCage - August 10, 2014
- Sachin Yadav: Upcoming Problogger from Technologers - August 10, 2014